Dianne has a special interest in commercial leasing and has acted for private developers, major commercial real estate agents, tenants in shopping centres and telecommunication providers in many matters including:
- leases and lease negotiations
- agreements to lease
- assignments of lease
- surrenders of lease
- renewal and variations of lease
- advising on Victorian retail tenancies legislation
- advising and assisting clients with retail leases including Office of Small Business Commissioner mediations
Dianne, as well as being Senior Associate and a LIV Accredited Specialist in Commercial Tenancy Law, is a valued and experienced lawyer in our Wills and Estates Team.
Di joined our firm in June 2002. Di is a Senior Associate and in 2015 became a Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialist in Commercial Tenancy Law.
Di's interests outside of work include watching and playing tennis, horseracing, shopping, jogging and relaxing at the beach.
- Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialist in Commercial Tenancy Law
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice - Bond University
- Bachelor of Laws - Monash University
- Bachelor of Arts - Monash University
- Supreme Court of New South Wales, 2002
- High Court of Australia, 2002
- Supreme Court of Victoria, 2003
Memberships and Committees
- Law Institute of Victoria