Special Bulletin - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Updated: 17 January 2022
An update regarding COVID-19 to our valued clients and associates
Thank you to all our clients and associates for working with us during the repeated lockdowns and throughout these uncertain times.
Due to the government strongly recommending that we work from home, most of our team members are currently working from home and where appropriate, our preference would be to meet with clients on zoom. If this is not feasible, we can still meet with clients face to face by appointment only.
Please be assured that we have the following procedures in place to assist us in keeping our clients, our team and the community safe:
- All HOCW team members attending our offices are fully vaccinated.
- All visitors are required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated on attending either of our offices.
- If you attend our office and are unable to provide proof of vaccination you will be asked to leave. We will endeavour to make alternative arrangements with you.
- All clients and visitors are required to scan in with the QR code for contact tracing purposes.
It is still recommended that masks be worn where you cannot physically distance. All clients, visitors and our HOCW team members are required to bring a mask with them whilst attending our office.
For information issued by the Victorian Government on proof of vaccination status please click on the following:
- Proof of vaccination status required
- Acceptable proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status
Thank you for helping to keep us all safe.
We are here to help and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.
Director & Principal Lawyer