Special Bulletin - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Updated: 25 March 2021
An update regarding COVID-19 to our valued clients and associates
With restrictions easing for office workers, our team at Hicks Oakley Chessell Williams Lawyers have returned to work from our offices, in line with the COVIDSafe Settings.
To ensure the health and safety of our team, clients and the wider community the following measures apply:
- Visits to our offices are strictly by appointment only;
- If you are feeling unwell please notify us and we will reschedule your appointment;
- Hand sanitise upon arrival;
- Complete the attendance register or scan the QR code at reception;
- Physical distancing of 1.5m applies with the number of people allowed in meeting rooms being restricted;
- Communication with our clients and associates will also continue to be via zoom, phone and email. We are very happy to assist you should you need help in sending information electronically or if you need help with zoom meetings. Please be assured that we have the technology and processes to assist you with your legal matters during this time.
Please continue to contact us as usual and do not hesitate to get in touch with your usual contact if you have any questions.
Director & Principal Lawyer