Special Bulletin - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Updated: 27 July 2021
An update regarding COVID-19 to our valued clients and associates
Victoria’s Premier has announced that lockdown has ended. Our team at Hicks Oakley Chessell Williams have returned to work from our offices at 25% attendance, in line with the COVIDSafe Settings, while others continue to work from home
To ensure the health and safety of our team, clients and the wider community the following measures apply:
- Visits to our office are strictly by appointment only.
- If you are feeling unwell please notify us and we will reschedule your appointment.
- Hand sanitise upon arrival.
- Scan the QR code upon arrival.
- Masks must be work during meetings.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m applies with the number of people allowed in meeting rooms being restricted.
- Communication with our clients and associates will also continue to be via zoom, phone and email. We are very happy to assist you should you need help in sending information electronically or if you need help with zoom meetings. Please be assured we have the technology and processes to assist you with your legal matters during this time.
We are here to help, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.
Thank you for working with us in these uncertain times.
Director & Principal Lawyer