Set your business up to succeed...
If you are involved in a small to medium business legal advice can be essential for your business's well-being. Our business lawyers are skilled and experienced in acting for corporate clients as well as for professionals, the self-employed and family businesses. We have national and international clients including local subsidiaries of international organisations and local companies exporting or licensing production internationally.
We work as a team with our clients' accountants/financial advisers. A team approach is also essential with "Start Up Companies". We can assist with the initial formation, technical research, strategic planning, funding, State and Federal Government involvement, joint ventures, international licensing and global production.
Our corporate clients sometimes seek different levels of service. We tailor our service to suit the complexity of the matter, the issues raised and the budget involved.
Our corporate team can assist with prompt and professional advice in the following areas:
- AGM & board meetings
- business succession & exit strategies
- compliance & regulatory management including ASIC, ASX, ACCC, taxation
- corporations act 2001
- data breach response plans
- directors' duties
- documentation - contracts, credit applications, distribution arrangements, heads of agreement, letters of intent, licencing arrangements, terms of trade
- joint ventures
- litigation & dispute resolution
- mergers & acquisitions
- shareholders' agreements
Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialists - Business Law.
Contact our law firm for more.