Changing demographics and increased life expectancies have increased the need for legal services for older people and their families. Our lawyers have skills and experience to cover the important issues of law relating to our older clients.
As part of your retirement planning you may be considering moving to a retirement village or to an aged care facility. You also may be thinking of making a will or updating your will as well as making enduring powers of attorney (EPA) (financial matters and/or personal matters) and an Appointment of Medical Treatment Decision Maker.
We can provide advice in relation to:
- aged care & accommodation contracts & leases
- refundable accommodation deposits (RADs) & how to claim a RAD
- age discrimination
- compensation claims
- contract disputes with financial service providers
- disputed wills
- disputes, neglect & abuse claims
- family law including rights of grandparents
- guardianship & administration matters
- mortgage contracts & home equity release schemes
- probate & estate administration
- retirement village contracts
- wills & estates planning
Our office locations
Our wills, estates and probate lawyers are conveniently located at both our Melbourne CBD and our Mount Waverley law offices, a South Eastern suburb of Melbourne.
Visit our law firm for more.
Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialists - Wills & Estates.