Changing demographics and increased life expectancies have increased the need for legal services for older people and their families. Our lawyers have skills and experience to cover the important issues of law relating to our older clients.
As part of your retirement planning you may be considering moving to a retirement village or to an aged care facility. You also may be thinking of making a will or updating your will as well as making powers of attorney (medical treatment, financial matters and personal matters).
We can provide advice in relation to:
- aged care & accommodation contracts & leases
- age discrimination
- compensation claims
- contract disputes with financial service providers
- disputed wills
- disputes, neglect & abuse claims
- family law including rights of grandparents
- guardianship & administration matters
- mortgage contracts & home equity release schemes
- probate & estate administration
- retirement village contracts
- wills & estates planning
Our elder law team are located at both our Melbourne office and our Mount Waverley office, a South Eastern suburb of Melbourne.
Visit our law firm for more.