Hayley’s practice comprises a number of areas but focuses on wills, estates, property and family law. She has assisted clients from all walks of life in a variety of matters including:
- Challenges to wills and other complex estate litigation;
- Estate and succession planning, including drawing wills and enduring powers of attorney, advance care directives, appointment of medical treatment decision maker;
- Elder law disputes, including guardianship and administration matters;
- Property disputes and general property transactions;
- Family law matters, encompassing parenting matters, property settlements and divorce.
Hayley joined the firm in September 2017 as a Senior Associate. Prior to joining, Hayley worked at one of Victoria’s leading trustee companies giving her unique insight into the areas of guardianship, administration, and trust management, working with some of Victoria’s most vulnerable citizens.
Outside of work, Hayley’s interests include baking, travelling and spending time with her family and friends.
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Leo Cussen Centre for Law
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Melbourne
- Supreme Court of Victoria, 2011
- Law Institute of Victoria