Ian commenced legal practice in 2015 as the fourth generation of lawyers in the Davies family at EP Johnson & Davies, which has merged with Hicks Oakley Chessell Williams. Ian practises primarily in the area of property law, including the following fields of experience:
- Sale and auction contracts
- Section 32 vendor's statements
- Advice in relation to buying property "off the plan"
- Conveyancing for residential and commercial properties
- Leases - commercial & retail
- Leases for large charitable organization running op shops and other social services
- Adverse possession claims
- Easement advice and disputes
- General property related issues
Outside of work Ian enjoys catching up with friends, reading, cooking and travel.
- Bachelor of Laws – Monash University
- Bachelor of Arts – Monash University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – The College of Law
Memberships and Committees
- Law Institute of Victoria