Lisa's experience as a property lawyer and her great attention to detail means that she is able to look after our clients' needs with the greatest of care when it comes to transferring ownership of property.
Lisa prepares and provides advice on:
- vendor's statements
- contracts of sale - taking into consideration any special conditions
- "off the plan" purchases and sales
- retirement village contracts
- licence agreements
Lisa also conducts all the enquiries necessary with the relevant authorities, etc., as well as transfer of land and on-line searches.
Lisa joined Hicks Oakley Chessell Williams in 2015. Lisa graduated from Monash University and completed her legal training at The College of Law.
Lisa speaks fluent Chinese Cantonese and Mandarin.
Some testimonials from our clients
- "I would like to thank you, Lisa Yong and other staff members of Hicks Oakley Chessell Williams for your help with the conveyance and on time settlement of the property."
Kin, Glen Waverley 3150
- Bachelor of Laws - Monash University
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science - Monash University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice - The College of Law
Memberships and Committees