In her role as Legal Executive and Personal Assistant to Sarah Lindsey, Principal, Brittni takes great pride in assisting clients through what can often be an overwhelming time with property transactions.
Brittni has substantial knowledge of property transactions and can guide both vendors and buyers through all their conveyancing needs.
Brittni joined Hicks Oakley Chessell Williams in 2009 and is a key member of the Property and Conveyancing team.
Brittni's interests include reading, cooking, surfing and spending time at the beach.
Some testimonials from our clients
- "Hi Sarah and Brittni, the recommendation to use HOCW by a friend was definitely a good one and we will happily direct work to your office in the event we are asked. Your help, in cheerful, clear and understandable English, made our task far easier."
Roger, Ashwood 3147
- "I wanted to thank you and your team in particular Brittni for taking care of conveyancing work for my Pascoe Vale unit. It was great pleasure to deal with Brittni. She was approachable and professional."
Gorica, Greenvale 3059
- "I have appreciated your particular support in achieving the very successful sales of my late father's properties. You have always been professional, warm and available. I know both these properties have thrown some curved balls to you and you were unflappable and responsive at all times. From all my siblings... a BIG thank you Britt."
Robbi, Sandringham 3191
- Fellow, The Institute of Legal Executives (Victoria)
- Diploma of Financial Services, Conveyancing
Memberships and Committees
- The Institute of Legal Executives (Victoria)
- Law Institute of Victoria