Kate enjoys assisting clients with their estate planning needs and has experience in:
- acting for clients in litigious matters– including disputes relating to claims for provision (further provision) from deceased estates;
- preparing wills, enduring powers of attorney and medical treatment decision maker appointments;
- making applications for grants of representation; and
- estate administration.
Kate joined Hicks Oakley Chessell Williams as a trainee lawyer in 2015. Before her career change, Kate worked as a journalist and communications adviser.
- Master of Laws (JD) - Monash University
- Graduate Diploma in Journalism - RMIT University
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) - University of Melbourne
- Supreme Court of Victoria, 2017
Memberships and Committees
- Law Institute of Victoria