Nicole's professionalism and high level attention to detail ensures that both vendors' and buyers' conveyancing needs are met with the highest level of care.
- Coordinating, scheduling and attending property settlements
- Carrying out property and title searches
- Preparing various conveyancing documents including:
- Contracts of sale
- Section 32 vendor's statements
- Section 27 deposit release statements
- Preparing various Land Registry documents including:
- Plan of subdivision application
- Transfers of land
Nicole joins the Property and Conveyancing Team at Hicks Oakley Chessell Williams as a Conveyancing Assistant. She brings with her over twenty years of experience in legal firms, mainly in the area of property, conveyancing and leasing - both residential and commercial.
- Associate Diploma of Business (Legal Practice - Property Major) - RMIT