Property transactions can be daunting. As an experienced conveyancer and property lawyer Sarah provides expert service and advice in a stress free environment for both vendors and purchasers.
· auction contracts
· buying & selling property "off the plan
· buying & selling retirement village units/apartments
· contracts of sale
· general property related issues
· leases - commercial & retail
· loan agreements & mortgages
· mortgage & guarantee advice
· section 32 vendor's statement
· transfer of land between spouses & family members
After graduating Sarah commenced her legal career in 1989 as a lawyer and then took up a position as a County Court Judge's Associate before becoming a Barrister at the Victorian Bar in 1990.
After leaving the Bar in 1994 Sarah worked as a solicitor and was involved in the management of a busy commercial and property law practice in Melbourne's CBD before eventually establishing her own practice in 2005.
Sarah joined Hicks Oakley Chessell Williams in 2008 bringing with her a wealth of experience in substantial property matters and private client advisory work. Sarah was appointed as a Principal in 2015.