Todd enjoys assisting clients in all aspects of estate planning and estate-related matters. He finds it particularly rewarding being able to guide clients through what is often a difficult and confronting time in their lives to achieve a successful outcome. Todd has established experience in:
- Estate and business succession planning of varying complexity (including drafting testamentary trust wills, powers of attorney, appointments of medical treatment decision maker, corporate powers of attorney, superannuation death benefit nominations);
- Applying for a variety of grants of probate and letters of administration for estates of varying complexity (including urgent ad colligenda bona applications, applications of copy and informal wills, and reseals of overseas grants) and the administration of said estates;
- Issuing and defending estate litigation matters (including testator's family maintenance claims, probate caveats and executor removal and discharge applications); and
- VCAT administration and guardianship matters.
Todd joined the firm in January 2021 as an Associate. Prior to joining, Todd worked at a mid-tier national law firm and several boutique firms, primarily in the wills and estates practice area.
Outside of work Todd enjoys catching up with family and friends, particularly spending time with his young nieces and nephews. He also enjoys discovering new brunch spots, baking treats for his family and friends, and getting outside for long walks.
- Bachelor of Laws – Monash University
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology major) – Monash University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – Leo Cussen
- Supreme Court of Victoria
Memberships and Committees
- Law Institute of Victoria