Insolvency is a technical and complex area of law which requires expert advice. Our insolvency team uses its experience, commercial acumen and technical skills in dealing with a broad range of insolvency related matters.
We act for insolvency practitioners as well as individuals and companies in all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency.
Our lawyers have experience in advising on appointment related issues, restructuring, the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR), voidable transactions, negotiating and drafting deeds of company arrangement and general debt recovery.
Our insolvency related services also include:
- advising company directors on duties, disputes and demands made by insolvency practitioners
- representing secured and unsecured creditors in the recovery and realisation of assets, property and debts
- conducting litigation for and against insolvency practitioners
- advising creditors who are or may be affected by the insolvency of their debtors
- acting for individuals and companies facing insolvency
Contact Matthew Hicks, Ali Dogan or Dejan Vangev for any insolvency related queries or disputes.
Visit our law firm for more.
Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialists - Commercial Litigation